• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freedom of Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing directly. It shows how the white male is discriminated against. This leads to other things.
For instance. A person of color can say the N word but if your skin is white, it's a hate crime.
Being a white Christian male, if you say Jesus or merry Christmas, youre fired from a job
for religious intolerance but, you can pretty much be any other faith openly.

It's a bit off topic for this thread.
Primarily the thread was created because of entire threads being deleted on ODT.
I have always heard my white coworkers say merry Christmas in all sorts of jobs and they were never fired.

I really don't think the white man is discriminated as much as right wing media depicts. Just as I don't believe immigrants or colored people are discriminated as much as liberal media portrays.

I truly believe that the media on both sides try to fill people with false hate so that we kill each other and remain weak.

I am not understanding many of you. Does your idea of Freedom of Speech mean that no one is allowed to become upset or disagree with your speech?

If they do, it hurts your feelings, and you whine that you are oppressed, and then call "them" whiny and thin skinned.

Odd.

I am not understanding many of you. Does your idea of Freedom of Speech mean that no one is allowed to become upset or disagree with your speech?

If they do, it hurts your feelings, and you whine that you are oppressed, and then call "them" whiny and thin skinned.

Odd.

No feelings involved. Truth is not subjective. Freedom of speech is the opposite of ideological subversion.

yuo now whut I mint.

Back from the ban hammer because someone disagreed with my freedoms.
With all of the misinformation and intentional misrepresentations. It becomes all the more necessary to be accurate, concise, and correct.

Between the politicians and the media using word games to push an agenda. It becomes very important between what you meant and what you mint. Especially when you are being scammed.

With all of the misinformation and intentional misrepresentations. It becomes all the more necessary to be accurate, concise, and correct.

Between the politicians and the media using word games to push an agenda. It becomes very important between what you meant and what you mint. Especially when you are being scammed.
Big wurdz hurts Bwane

Big wurdz hurts Bwane
Unfortunately my friend, words mean things. Read the constitution, get out your dictionary and look up every word you are not 100% entirely sure of.

The rights and responsibilities enumerated are slipping away. The federal government has assumed a role NOT intended by our forefathers. I for one swore an oath to protect and defend the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

You my friend have slipped into the category of an illiterate know nothing, and your ignorance whether innocent or feigned is a hazard to that duty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom