• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freemason stickers- anyone collect them?

It doesn't matter if I know you or not and what you have knowledge of. I am a Freemason, my father was a Freemason, many of our Founding Fathers were Freemasons and I know what we stand for. Don't denigrate something that you don't have first-hand knowledge of. Stick to what you know.
Still deceived I see.

I have never met a mason that was free. I have some stone work that I could use some free labor on. I will also provide beverages that are in a jar named after you.

Reminds me of this....

1jneae.jpg

Its a sticker thread but since we're all here anyways... The whole idea of masonry revolves around pride. Pride in ones self of your character and life accomplishments both inside and out of the lodge. And then you get to keep secrets from both outsiders and insiders who are of lower levels than you. This is just one mans opinion but any group whos core structure is centered around propping up an individuals pride and keeping "secrets" from others is pretty silly. I dont mean this to offend but Im sure it will nonetheless. I wouldnt go so far as to call it a cult as they dont worship satan but the accomplishments of men, who are here for a very brief moment.

Back
Top Bottom