• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Freezer Dryer Experiments and Recipes

Here are some Instant meal helpers I made. Add hot water and let soak. While that's hydrating take out some leftover rice from the fridge, scramble some eggs, toss all of it together in a saute pan, add soy sauce, then dice up some chicken and throw on top. Boom Fried rice.
20220303_113348.jpg

Been playing around with a ton of meals and ingredients, printed my own labels and developed some branding. Working on putting together a "masterclass" type of resource that covers recipes, data, trainings, etc. Will take a couple of months and I'll provide a free code for ODT to access it. Building out the website for it now.
IMG_20220313_114401.jpg

Been playing around with a ton of meals and ingredients, printed my own labels and developed some branding. Working on putting together a "masterclass" type of resource that covers recipes, data, trainings, etc. Will take a couple of months and I'll provide a free code for ODT to access it. Building out the website for it now.
View attachment 4082276
How is the website coming along? I just ordered a medium with the premiere pump.

Back
Top Bottom