• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FRESH AIR in America!!!

173   0
Reaction score
For anyone who question whether the Chinese respects America (which is NO)...read about this hot trending topic.

I applaud this young lady for speaking her mind. It pisses me off to no ends when I read the comments from the Chinese abroad and I question every other Chinese student studying here in America including those at the commencement that criticizes her attitude and speaking out in the public.

Basically, she said the following:
"...but when I took my first breaths of American air. I put my mask away. The air was so sweet and fresh, and utterly luxurious."
She then continued:
“I have always had a burning desire to tell these kinds of stories, but I was convinced that only authorities on the narrative, only authorities could define the truth. However, the opportunity to immerse myself in the diverse community at the University of Maryland exposed me to various, many different perspectives on truth,” she said. “Democracy and freedom are the fresh air that is worth fighting for."

LET ME EXPLAIN TO THOSE CHINESE FOLKS THAT DONT RESPECT AMERICA...Without us, you would not be in existence. You would be a servant in the empire of JAPAN. I didnt see a single Chinese plane nor aircraft carrier in any Battle of Midway documentaries. NOPE. Not a single one. As I recall, at that time, y'all didnt even make bicycles. They were all made in Taiwan.

https://qz.com/989454/a-chinese-stu...-air-and-democracy-is-riling-chinas-internet/

It's called no appreciation for the sacrifices and opportunities the U.S. has given China and their people. China has a death grip on their people, their mindset and how they can express themselves. These words spoken at this students commencement speech are words of freedom, democracy and appreciation for the U.S. and the opportunity it gives to all that have come to this country.

Back
Top Bottom