• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FRIEND AND FAMILY HAS BLOCKED ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time any relationship (Friend or Family) can be one sided, and not appreciated. When these people cut you out of THEIR lives, I know it hurts, I understand the pain, however be thankful it's usually for YOUR BENEFIT. They think "this will show them", but you don't have to hear about their problems. The people I know I would give advice, they would do the opposite, then want to call and complain about how bad their lives were. Now these people outside of my life have made my life less stressful. Now that don't mean I don't miss them, or think about them, nor it don't mean I have not FORGIVEN them, and have tried my share of reaching out (no response).

I'm a slow learner, but I have learned you can't make people listen, you can't help everyone, when they do NOT want to be helped. They must want the improvement as much or more than you do, if they do not it will not work.

If they did reach out and change their ways I would 100% accept them back with open arms, I find that PRIDE gets in the way and most people can not allow them selves be humble and apologize, their too embarrassed.

Spend your time, money and energy on people that will reciprocate and be that FRIEND you NEED as well.

I'm a slow learner, it has taken me a long time in life to understand this.

Details man details ..
popcorn.gif

Some time any relationship (Friend or Family) can be one sided, and not appreciated. When these people cut you out of THEIR lives, I know it hurts, I understand the pain, however be thankful it's usually for YOUR BENEFIT. They think "this will show them", but you don't have to hear about their problems. The people I know I would give advice, they would do the opposite, then want to call and complain about how bad their lives were. Now these people outside of my life have made my life less stressful. Now that don't mean I don't miss them, or think about them, nor it don't mean I have not FORGIVEN them, and have tried my share of reaching out (no response).

I'm a slow learner, but I have learned you can't make people listen, you can't help everyone, when they do NOT want to be helped. They must want the improvement as much or more than you do, if they do not it will not work.

If they did reach out and change their ways I would 100% accept them back with open arms, I find that PRIDE gets in the way and most people can not allow them selves be humble and apologize, their too embarrassed.

Spend your time, money and energy on people that will reciprocate and be that FRIEND you NEED as well.

I'm a slow learner, it has taken me a long time in life to understand this.
Enjoy the peace while you have it. Sometimes it’s lonely & peaceful at the same time but that beats drama any day of the week!
Both of these sound like good advise. I have similar family situations now. These post made me feel better about the situation. It's their loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom