• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

From PSA today (1/9/2017)

When they disclose the location of their GA facility and what has changed since it first opened that doubled the sales tax being paid, I will change my mind. They act like it is a huge secret that has to be kept.

Their business is none of your business. The law requires you to pay sales tax on all online retailers. Hate your elected representatives, not PSA.

Do you guys believe PSA is actually keeping the sales tax they collect or something?? It's almost like people think PSA wants to charge sales tax.. Why is this all people talk about when they talk about PSA? Did you know you're supposed to pay sales tax on everything you buy online?
I'd pay a 10% tax if their customer service wasn't the worst I've ever seen. I was on hold for 1 hour today....not even exaggerating :mad:

I'd pay a 10% tax if their customer service wasn't the worst I've ever seen. I was on hold for 1 hour today....not even exaggerating :mad:

Do you want lightning fast shipping, great customer service or great prices? You rarely will find a company that can provide all three and remain in business.

When they disclose the location of their GA facility and what has changed since it first opened that doubled the sales tax being paid, I will change my mind. They act like it is a huge secret that has to be kept.
It was a change in GA law in 2012 that effected out-of-date internet retailers that do a large amount of online business with Georgia residents (>$50,000 in the last 12 months to GA customers). This effects Amazon too. Feel free to lookup more info on Georgia internet sales tax.

It was a change in GA law in 2012 that effected out-of-date internet retailers that do a large amount of online business with Georgia residents (>$50,000 in the last 12 months to GA customers). This effects Amazon too. Feel free to lookup more info on Georgia internet sales tax.
Really? Then why do they tell us it is because they have a physical presence in GA, but they won't tell you exactly what or where it is? They started with 4 percent and moved to full tax based on your county of residence.

Their processing times suck. I placed an order on 1/03 and it didn't get processed until yesterday. 6 days to take something off the shelf and create a shipping label for it. But, they got my money on the 3rd. I guess for really good deals you have to sacrifice something somewhere. Thankfully, it isn't anything that I have to have right now.

Back
Top Bottom