• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

From PSA today (1/9/2017)

Their shipping has improved tremendously... I've had 10 separate orders in the last 4 months and all have arrived in less than 3 business days or less.

Must just be my luck then? Because as stated above, it took them 6 days to "process" my order and print a label. Still hasn't shipped as far as I know. Midway on the other hand, I ordered yesterday afternoon, they printed label a couple of hours later and it was shipped this morning. Already have the tracking. But, not as good a deal as PSA.

Ok...7% sales tax. Plus shipping, plus possible transfer fee, etc, etc prices it right out of the deals range for me.

So why not take a trip to one of their stores (the non clandestine ones) in Greenville or Columbia? Because they won't honor the internet prices in the stores. That's total crap.

Used to be worth messing with them. I'd pay tax (in the store) and pay the higher price and walk out with it. Or I'd order online and pay shipping and wait.

Why would I pay tax, shipping, and wait forever to get it? Normally I can get it from a local store for a simular price at that point and have less hassle.

If you like dealing with them and it is worth the hassle, good for you! If you as the customer are happy with your purchase that is great! Everyone's a winner.

I have the same issue with Amazon charging tax and shipping as well. They don't have a storefront for me to go into and direct buy. Which is one of the things that bothers me the most about PSA.

Reminds me of that line in the Charlie Daniels song.
And I don't even have a garage you can call home and ask my wife!
lol

Always thought I'd know I was in trouble, if I had to have my wife vouch for me with my friends... :becky:
Then I reached out and kicked ol green teeth right in the knee!....watch him folks he's a fairly dangerous man

I have less of a problem with Amazon. Yeah, paying tax pretty much sucks, but being a prime member means free shipping - and the shipping is QUICK.
I'll buy from PSA if the deal is good and the shipping is free. Paying sales tax AND shipping is less than optimal, given the potential wait time. By that point, it's better to buy locally or order from a vendor that ships promptly.

Reminds me of that line in the Charlie Daniels song.
And I don't even have a garage you can call home and ask my wife!
lol

Always thought I'd know I was in trouble, if I had to have my wife vouch for me with my friends... :becky:

The song was "Uneasy Rider", I don't think it was by Charlie Daniels

Back
Top Bottom