• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

From PSA today (1/9/2017)

The song was "Uneasy Rider", I don't think it was by Charlie Daniels

I don't know if someone else recorded it first, but I saw him sing it as early as the early 70's and it's on one of his first recorded albums.

Back in those day you could catch the Marshall Tucker Band with Charlie playing the fiddle.
That was a treat!
Great concert!

Just checked, definitely credited alone for the lyrics...

I don't know if someone else recorded it first, but I saw him sing it as early as the early 70's and it's on one of his first recorded albums.

Back in those day you could catch the Marshall Tucker Band with Charlie playing the fiddle.
That was a treat!
Great concert!

Just checked, definitely credited alone for the lyrics...
I like "uneasy rider 88" too. Give it a listen if you've never heard it....I'm sure y'all have though.

It was a change in GA law in 2012 that effected out-of-date internet retailers that do a large amount of online business with Georgia residents (>$50,000 in the last 12 months to GA customers). This effects Amazon too. Feel free to lookup more info on Georgia internet sales tax.

the law requires any business that ships over $50k in GA to collect and pay tax, not just "internet retailers" my company ships a good bit of appliances into GA, where we don't have a store, and I have to collect tax. none of it is online business

again the tax is not a PSA issue, it's a GA state issue

There are many options on the Internet to pay more for faster shipping and better customer service.

They can't compete with PSA prices but if price isn't a concern you have a world of options.

Look at primary arms. Their selection is not as great as PSA, but their customer services is amazing and I tend to find better deals there.

the law requires any business that ships over $50k in GA to collect and pay tax, not just "internet retailers" my company ships a good bit of appliances into GA, where we don't have a store, and I have to collect tax. none of it is online business

again the tax is not a PSA issue, it's a GA state issue
Then maybe PSA staff should stop pawning it off on a ghost presence in GA, because that's what they do.

Then maybe PSA staff should stop pawning it off on a ghost presence in GA, because that's what they do.

Or maybe people should quit asking employees who honestly probably have no idea questions about a business's practices that are not public knowledge. If PSA wanted people to know why they have a presence in Georgia they would tell you.

Back
Top Bottom