• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

From Timmy Countryman -Vanessa's Dad

Timmy C

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
66   0
Reaction score
DinkyDau DinkyDau @SafeCracka @Paynefree @MuleShoe @Allsmiles @BNB @BangBang @ddennis @Tazz @WFO62 timbgtm timbgtm @10thmountain @crippen @Bushwick100 @Pistolier60 @Mirvin 264 @hikingthehills alleycat alleycat @BDR1 @member # 2025 @Bladefreak @ColtAR15 @RNC @JDS556762 @Lionheart @MRH @sambo77 @Mister Heavyhand @Alphacpa @jpowell44 @HERMET @sloe_moe BIKER13 BIKER13 @Baldilox @CPA9mm @slacker1972 @Libertyswife Shortcut Shortcut 24on48hunting 24on48hunting @1EDsson @144P&Y @nicaburns @Natureboy09 @mikey357 @GADL mach1yell mach1yell 78Bronco 78Bronco @Megawolf @Robert Nash @eddsrt5115 @RallySport HfdSARG HfdSARG @Egghead @streetglide08 @rOmiLaYu @PearlDiver @billieco @D_Max @Josh C @*III* @boneboy96 @Dawgbrain @piercectd @Egghead LARGO9 LARGO9 @rdogger @Bushwhacker HfdSARG HfdSARG @dwalt @KBD431 @DEVEST8R @Northgagunman Smoothie Smoothie @strongtactics @redfish414 @WyldeDime @hamburglar3 @Spas-12 Owner @GaMudd @clg76c @Georgiagunguy01
@boneboy96 @Leatherhead @clg76c @epurvis83 @johnnyplant Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar

My name is Timmy Countryman and my daughter is Vanessa Countryman. First, I'm sure I'm
missing some names but not on purpose. Please forward on and share to every person who sent prayers, donated, and auctioned off personal items. God watched over my daughter with all your prayers. My family is thankful for all the blessings everyone sent. My brother @Jimmyjac54 kept me updated on EVERYTHING you all have done. Doctors and surgeons have said Vanessa's healing is truly a miracle. I will say that this entire experience has taught me what the true meaning of caring is. I thank all of you, the ODT family, the Microtech family, everyone......... from my family, myself, my wife Nydia, Natalie, Vanessa and Kayla, we thank all of you and your families.

The Countryman Family. I ask nothing but blessing for each of you and your family!!!!!

DinkyDau DinkyDau @SafeCracka @Paynefree @MuleShoe @Allsmiles @BNB @BangBang @ddennis @Tazz @WFO62 timbgtm timbgtm @10thmountain @crippen @Bushwick100 @Pistolier60 @Mirvin 264 @hikingthehills alleycat alleycat @BDR1 @member # 2025 @Bladefreak @ColtAR15 @RNC @JDS556762 @Lionheart @MRH @sambo77 @Mister Heavyhand @Alphacpa @jpowell44 @HERMET @sloe_moe BIKER13 BIKER13 @Baldilox @CPA9mm @slacker1972 @Libertyswife Shortcut Shortcut 24on48hunting 24on48hunting @1EDsson @144P&Y @nicaburns @Natureboy09 @mikey357 @GADL mach1yell mach1yell 78Bronco 78Bronco @Megawolf @Robert Nash @eddsrt5115 @RallySport HfdSARG HfdSARG @Egghead @streetglide08 @rOmiLaYu @PearlDiver @billieco @D_Max @Josh C @*III* @boneboy96 @Dawgbrain @piercectd @Egghead LARGO9 LARGO9 @rdogger @Bushwhacker HfdSARG HfdSARG @dwalt @KBD431 @DEVEST8R @Northgagunman Smoothie Smoothie @strongtactics @redfish414 @WyldeDime @hamburglar3 @Spas-12 Owner @GaMudd @clg76c @Georgiagunguy01
@boneboy96 @Leatherhead @clg76c @epurvis83 @johnnyplant Mr. Goodbar Mr. Goodbar

My name is Timmy Countryman and my daughter is Vanessa Countryman. First, I'm sure I'm
missing some names but not on purpose. Please forward on and share to every person who sent prayers, donated, and auctioned off personal items. God watched over my daughter with all your prayers. My family is thankful for all the blessings everyone sent. My brother @Jimmyjac54 kept me updated on EVERYTHING you all have done. Doctors and surgeons have said Vanessa's healing is truly a miracle. I will say that this entire experience has taught me what the true meaning of caring is. I thank all of you, the ODT family, the Microtech family, everyone......... from my family, myself, my wife Nydia, Natalie, Vanessa and Kayla, we thank all of you and your families.

The Countryman Family. I ask nothing but blessing for each of you and your family!!!!!

I Sir am blessed to have the small opportunity to help with such a worthy cause..She really touched my heart and I hope I get the opportunity, to meet such a fighter as she is..God Bless all of you, it was my pleasure as it I am sure with so many others! Please keep us informed as to her progress.

I Sir am blessed to have the small opportunity to help with such a worthy cause..She really touched my heart and I hope I get the opportunity, to meet such a fighter as she is..God Bless all of you, it was my pleasure as it I am sure with so many others! Please keep us informed as to her progress.
Thank you and I sure will. I am bringing Vanessa to Mike N C's Wednesday around 6:30-7 and she's excited to thank everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom