• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FRT's are now Machineguns

Th
How exactly does a strongly worded letter punish them? I'm seriously asking, because it seems as though the atf continues to just do what they want.
The same way it did when AFT was gonna ban m855 because it was armor piercing. They got their ass reamed and backed off.

This is the civil way to do it before things become uncivil. There's no testable logic behind their policy.

Same applies to suppressors as a whole- they classify them as firearms and they simply don't meet the definition of firearm Andy more than the FRT meets the definition of machine-gun.

So this seems to be the pertinent part "Unlike traditional triggers and binary triggers (sometimes referred to generally as “FRTs”), these FRTs utilize the firing cycle to eliminate the need for the shooter to release the trigger before a second shot is fired."

A binary trigger fires on release of the trigger. This seems to say that once pulled, the "firing cycle" causes the gun to fire again without releasing the trigger ?

**** em. They’ll use this as a way to go even further on trigger restrictions. I guarantee short reset triggers will be next. ATF needs to be abolished and should have been since Waco. They do nothing but eat tax money and **** on our rights.
Bingo!!! If we let them run wild, there will eventually be a legal “rate of fire” for firearms. That was teed up in the bumpstock ban language.

Bingo!!! If we let them run wild, there will eventually be a legal “rate of fire” for firearms. That was teed up in the bumpstock ban language.
You ever see that stupid **** where a timer was on the trigger so you had to wait something like 10 seconds between shots? Yeah, I‘ll pass on that one.

Back
Top Bottom