• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FRT's are now Machineguns

let's be honest. Forced reset triggers always were machine guns. When they first came out and they explained what they did, how they worked, and why they weren't machine guns, my response was, "you have just described a machine gun."

The actual M16 fire control group is technically a forced reset trigger. The only reason it took the ATF this long to move on them is the generally slow pace at which the federal government moves on anything.

Hate to say it, but saw this one coming.

let's be honest. Forced reset triggers always were machine guns. When they first came out and they explained what they did, how they worked, and why they weren't machine guns, my response was, "you have just described a machine gun."

The actual M16 fire control group is technically a forced reset trigger. The only reason it took the ATF this long to move on them is the generally slow pace at which the federal government moves on anything.

Hate to say it, but saw this one coming.
Yeah but they have a YouTube video on their website with an attorney explaining that they're legal and he says you dont have to worry about owning one. 🤣
maybe he will call the ATF and tell them to watch his YouTube video...... Im sure they will back off after watching it

Yeah but they have a YouTube video on their website with an attorney explaining that they're legal and he says you dont have to worry about owning one. 🤣
Yeah, I have always had a problem trusting anyone who went to years of schooling to learn how to lie.

Back
Top Bottom