• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Mossberg 590 Shockwave with FACTORY CRIMSON TRACE +Sling + Ammo!WHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullings

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Mossberg 590 Shockwave with FACTORY CRIMSON TRACE +Sling + Ammo!WHO...

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500.00

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: NOTE: *** PLEASE TEXT ME IF INTERESTED - I CAN'T CHECK ODT EASILY FROM MY PHONE, BUT CAN ALWAYS RESPOND TO TEXTS! *** TEXT (404) 915-2705 - (I'm "old AF", according to my daughter...)

This is a fantastic combination of home defense capability. power and reliability.

1. You are purchasing a Mossberg Shockwave with factory installed Crimson Trace red optics and an adjustable sling.
Shoots flawlessly and has never had a jam. This is an awesome shotgun! (My daughter nicknamed it "Terminator" for obvious reasons) :)

2. I am including 1 box of Federal 12GA 7.5 shot ammo.

Perfect condition - just took it to my local dealer and had it cleaned & oiled, and a new battery put in the Crimson Trace. She is good to go for years to come...
My family has enjoyed this - now its time for yours to do the same... :)

You would pay:
Mossberg with Factory Crimson Trace: $675.00
Adustable Sling: $29.00
Federal 12GA Ammo $24.00
Tax: $50.96
TOTAL: $778.96

Selling only - no trades
$500.00 / OBO cash only!
Pick up in Woodstock / Towne Lake (30189)

Must be 21. Must show Valid GA ID or GA WCP - No Exceptions!!!
I will provide a basic bill of sale.
Look at my feedback - I only offer flawless items.

Pictures:
IMG_7025.JPG
IMG_7026.JPG
IMG_7027.JPG
IMG_7028.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom