• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 130 loose rounds of .22 Winchester Automatic (22 win auto)

thorn

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-22-winchester-automatic-22-win-auto.2546736/
Item Name: FS 130 loose rounds of .22 Winchester Automatic (22 win auto)

Zip Code: 31203

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 40

Caliber: 22 win auto

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Clearing out some of my uncle's estate, I came across this ammo. He willed the rifle that shoots the stuff to somebody else, but I ended up with the crate of random gun stuff that included these rounds.

What we have here is a mixture of Remington and Winchester 22 Win Auto rounds. Not to be confused with any other .22 variant, this one is its own little thing. That ziploc you see is what you get; the box is pictured for reference only.

If you know, you know. If you don't, then don't buy this stuff.

I counted out a little over 130, so I'm calling it 130 rounds. Interwebs research shows me this junk sells at .80 cents per, if it can be found.

I figure I'll let the lot go your way for $40, including shipping.

If you want to meet face to face, bout the only place I'm willing to do it is along the interstate 75 near where I'll be working the next few weeks, between exit 185 and 201.

Price is firm at $40 whether you want it shipped or you want it delivered face to face. Paypal friends and family will work for me for shipped; cash only for face to face.

No trades.

Please respond by private message only. If the ad is up, the ammo is still for sale.

Pictures:
www.ammunitionfairy.com_v_vspfiles_photos_22_Win_Auto_45gr_LRN_2.jpg

img_1514-jpg.3097922

Back
Top Bottom