Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1911's For Sale- Dog needs treatment

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $850 each or 1600 for both

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Both guns will come with 3 mags each about 50 rounds off and their respective box and documents.

One pictured on the left is a Sig Nitron with Sig Night Sights very accurate gun.

One pictured on the right is a Sig GSR 1911 with an amazing custom trigger job, comes with fiber optic front sight and rear night sights. Comes with grips pictured as well as wood sig grips

Pictures:
20170613_194804-1-jpg.1214782

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
See if you can get the pooch in to UGA or Auburn's vet school. I had a friend who's dog had cancer and Auburn treated her for a fraction of the cost a licensed vet would
charge. Just call them.

See if you can get the pooch in to UGA or Auburn's vet school. I had a friend who's dog had cancer and Auburn treated her for a fraction of the cost a licensed vet would
charge. Just call them.

Thats a great Idea. @Stigz115 has been a great helping hand with his contacts, Smash will be getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow to see what treatment is really needed.

Thats a great Idea. @Stigz115 has been a great helping hand with his contacts, Smash will be getting a 2nd opinion tomorrow to see what treatment is really needed.

That is good to hear. I recommend you look into pet insurance. It may seem exspensive but over time it has paid off for us. Both of our dogs have had to have surgery done to both back knees. We paid out of pocket for one to the tune of $3400. We got insurance after that experience. I'm glad we did because both needed knee surgeries over the years. We also have had two late night pet ER visits that would have been about $1200 each instead it was only $100 per visit. They are getting old both are 11 years old now I expect in the next year or two we will start to see their health decline. Makes me sad to think about it but I'm glad that we will be able to give them excellent care until the end.

Sounds like you got this taken care of but so others know there is a place in Chamblee that helps those needing financial help and we all need that. In the past, they actually had a way to let people donate to your particular case by posting a picture, short story on the animal and people pledge different amounts.
http://wellpethumane.com/qualifications/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom