93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 1935 Dodge pickup truck project KCL

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 4500

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1935 Dodge KCL Series 2 truck. have cab, bed, tailgate, all 4 fenders, hood, grille, doors, headlight buckets, steering wheel and column, running boards and side panels, gas tank, and chassis. Also have some misc parts. no engine. no transmission, no axles, no suspension. Chassis was blasted to bare metal and is very intact and straight. body has some rust in spots but all parts included are original and steel and not reproductions. Great complete project. Currently on a trailer ready to load onto your trailer or delivery can be arranged. I have owned it for the last 3 years and the guy I got it from bought it in the early 70s from a hippie commune in california. I have too many projects and need to let a few go. delivery can be arranged. the original factory chassis number / vin stamp is visible on the frame. will transfer via bill of sale no title required in GA. I have many more photos.

Pictures:
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_6266.JPG
IMG_6286.JPG
IMG_8126.jpg
IMG_8128.jpg
IMG_8129.jpg
IMG_8130.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg
IMG_8143.jpg
IMG_9488.JPG
IMG_8114.jpg
IMG_8119.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom