Item Gone: FS 1948 Willis CJ2a

Status
Not open for further replies.

gh1950

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
105   0
Reaction score
View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 Item Name: FS 1948 Willis CJ2a

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700 or best offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1948 Willis CJ2a

Reasonable good shape, except rust in left rear wheel well. All flat panel, should be an easy repair.

Orig. flathead removed, "Hurricane" "F" head installed. "Shop made" scoop to accommodate Carter carb. modern bolt on replacement is shorter, allows use of orig. hood configuration.

All running gear seems to be in good order.

Orig. gauges, placards in interior and under hood.

Has tow bar.

Tires appear to be in good shape, orig. GI type tires, how good they are is for you to decide.

Was tagged, will be sold with a bill of sale.

If you just want to kick the tires, and offer to do me a favor and haul it off, spare me. If is on someone else property, and I will have to meet you there (approximately 7 miles south of Watkinsville) and I don't have the energy to be doing show and tell.

Pics coming

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
[Hello do you still have the jeep?.
And does it run and move and are there any other parts that go with it. Possibly the original engine?.
Thank you

QUOTE="gh1950, post: 9910048, member: 6287"]View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 Item Name: FS 1948 Willis CJ2a

Reasonable good shape, except rust in left rear wheel well. All flat panel, should be an easy repair.

Orig. flathead removed, "Hurricane" "F" head installed. "Shop made" scoop to accommodate Carter carb. modern bolt on replacement is shorter, allows use of orig. hood configuration.

Has tow bar.

Tires appear to be in good shape, orig. GI type tires, how good they are is for you to decide.

If you just want to kick the tires, and offer to do me a favor and haul it off, spare me. If is on someone else property, and I will have to meet you there (approximately 7 miles south of Watkinsville) and I don't have the energy to be doing show and tell.

Pics coming[/QUOTE]

[Hello do you still have the jeep?.
And does it run and move and are there any other parts that go with it. Possibly the original engine?.
Thank you

QUOTE="gh1950, post: 9910048, member: 6287"]View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443384 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 View attachment 2443390 Item Name: FS 1948 Willis CJ2a

Has tow bar.

Pics coming
[/QUOTE]

No extra parts. What you see is what you get.

Not running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom