• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1955 Ford Fairlane Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeRunner762

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1955-ford-fairlane-victoria.1881677/
Item Name: FS 1955 Ford Fairlane Victoria

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale, MAYBE trade
Sale Price: $6900

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I will provide a bill of sale
This is a VERY SOLID, NO RUST (except for surface on the body) car. The floor pans on driver side have been replaced. Passenger side good. This car has already had some major improvements, I am a former Certified FORD Tech. with 25 years experience in suspension, driveline, engine, brakes and steering. The improvements are not a back yard hack job. Everything has been done RIGHT, such as the entire front suspension freshly overhauled. It has 2" lowered front spindles and coil springs with a front disc brake conversion from Drop em and Stop em.
Additionally the steering has been upgraded to a Borgeson power steering box which utilizes all the original steering components which also have been replaced, tie rods, idler arm and drag link.
I have EVERYTHING that came with this car (except motor and trans.) including all trim and glass with new rubber. Vent windows have been rebuilt with new rubber and glass.
All the inner fender wells and under hood metal have been professionally bead blasted and painted.
It also comes with custom built Ron Francis complete wiring harnesses and fuse panel upgraded to 12 volt to run a 1 wire alt. with electronic ignition.
There is also a power disc Brake conversation with master cyl. and power brake booster. As stated there has already been several costly upgrades.
A great head start for someone who wants an above average solid car. I know everyone is looking for a deal and this is one. So please don't beat me up on the price. BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I WILL NOT RESPOND to LOWBALL OFFERS.
Bill of sale. Vin plate matches frame numbers as well.
PM me if interested and Thanks
Below is the link to the Craigslist ad with several photo's
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/cumming-1955-ford-victoria/6788205011.html

Pictures:
55-1-jpg.1854299

6741140899.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom