Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1965 CHEVELLE 300 TWO DOOR POST*TRADES*

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $23,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
*I have a vg set of orig mid 60's Chevy ralley wheels with very good tires that I had thought about running on the car. They won't fit anything else I'm working on and I'll throw those in the deal. *

When I bought this Chevelle off ebay three years ago last October, it had the original six cylinder engine. Since then I’ve had a new crate 350 ci, 290 hp installed, all new exhaust, front power disc brakes, new battery and new aluminum radiator. I have it tagged and insured but have not driven over 100 miles since the engine was installed. The engine compartment is not dressed up with a ton of aftermarket chrome bling but rather as a driver with mostly stock components. Drives great.

According to the previous seller, the body was completely stripped down to metal and painted with base/clear coat. No rust that I am aware of. It has Crager 17” wheels, 8” on back and 7” on the front with new tires. The seat covers and carpets have been replaced but has a tear in the headliner. Front and rear bumpers, tail lights, wheel opening moldings, rocker panel moldings and emblems are all new.

It will need some electrical attention. The horn, gas gauge and tach is not working. The wipers work but at their own speed. There is no radio and the power glide trans is not in sync with the selector indicator. Sounds worse than it actually is. The car is fine to drive but I prefer the gauges to work. I’m not a mechanic, I’m a parts changer and I haven’t figured out the electrical work.

If you’re familiar with these Chevelles, you’ve noticed advertised there are ten Malibu’s and convertibles to every one Model 300 two door post. I’m told it was because of their popularity for racing. Even though there are small items for repair, the heavy and high dollar work has been completed.

No joy rides or thrill seekers. Kids, (anyone under 30 years old), will not be allowed to test drive and must be accompanied by a responsible adult. If you’re not a car guy you’re welcome to bring a mechanic. If you have to sell your car first or get permission from your wife don’t call me until your finances are in order and you have permission. There’s too many deadbeats window shopping. I’m old and can be cranky.

$23,500.00 CASH. May consider partial trade for clean late model V-8 Ford or Chevy 1/2 ton truck 4x2. Super or extended cab ok but no crew cab with low miles and and overall vg condition. No rags, projects or Bubbarized jacked up mudder wannabees.

Mike 770 461-7031 I don’t text.

Pictures:
20200307_133131-2-jpg.2523543

dscf0044-jpg.2523544

dscf0047-jpg.2523545

dscf0049-jpg.2523546

20200307_132457-2-jpg.2523549

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom