• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1968 S&W Model 10 .38spcl.

Mark IV

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1968-s-w-model-10-38spcl.1704651/
Item Name: FS 1968 S&W Model 10 .38spcl.

Zip Code: 31909

Item is for: Sale
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: .38 spcl.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: And here's another old favorite I'm letting go (unfortunately, I can't afford to keep 'em all, sometimes something's gotta go :mmph:).
This is the all-time classic .38 service revolver, the Model 10, that's been in service with police and militaries, all over the world, for the entire last century, and still is today.
This Model 10 is a VERY early D-series (ser# D8***), that according to S&W's serial number info, was manufactured in very early 1968 (or more likely, late '67). This pistol is just about as nice as you're going to find (and it actually looks nicer in person, than in these pics).
It's very clean and low miles, minimal flame cutting, tight lock-up, and the blued finish is gorgeous, with only a small amount of normal and unavoidable bluing wear on the usual edges,and the ejection rod. The case-coloring on the trigger and hammer is immaculate. The factory original walnut magna grips are serial numbered to the gun.
Not much else to say, the pistol is about as clean and solid as they get, externally and mechanically.
Buyer must be legal to own firearms, and be Ga resident over 21, with valid ID. As always, I'll show my Ga DL and carry permit. I'm ok with a bill-of-sale, or not.
Price is $400 (hell, a friggin' Rossi or Taurus here will cost about the same, LOL !)
No trade interests (unless it's something just crazy and irresistably in my favor! Might consider a clean, solid quality hardtail mountain bike.)
Must meet down here, very close to me ( north Columbus or SW Harris county).
Thanks for looking........M.

Pictures:
model-10-a-jpg.1582614

model-10-b-jpg.1582615

Reactions: JWC
Back
Top Bottom