• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1969 Ford F600 Flat dump

Tim Canup

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1969-ford-f600-flat-dump.2042061/
Item Name: FS 1969 Ford F600 Flat dump

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $4200.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple bill of sale for owner transfer

Item Description: I have owned this truck since 2004. I am the third owner. The original owner and the second owner were friends of my Dad. This truck has never been a daily driver. When I bought it, it had not been on the road for more than 2-1/2 years. It was used to get up hay and kept in the barn. It had 44850 actual miles on it. As soon as I got it out on the road, after buying it, the speedometer cable broke a mile down the road and then another mile down the road the muffler blew out. I took it straight to my mechanic, had him to go through the truck, and anything that needed fixing or replaced was done. But I didn't get the speedometer cable fixed, ordered one, it got back ordered, and I just forgot about it. Since buying this truck, on an average, it probably hasn't been drove anymore that a 150 or so miles a month, at the most. Over the last 15-years of owning this truck I have never spared any expense with it...if anything needed fixing or replaced it was done. In fact I just put a new starter and battery cables on it a couple of weeks ago. It is a dang good truck that runs smooth and drives good. My reason for selling it, I just don't need it. It definitely sits a whole lot more than it is driven. I do get it out one or two times every month or so, just to drive it. It still has the original paint, seat, rubber floor mat, etc. Yes, they are not perfect but they are original. Everything except the speedometer works. It has a 330 V8 with 4-speed transmission and 2-speed rearend. No power steering, great heat, and a 14 foot dump bed. If interested PM me or contact me at 706-968-3956. I can give you run down on the truck and send more pictures if needed. There is just way too much history to list on this add. Thanks for looking. And please, if you are not serious about it, please don't waste mine and your time. I don't need any tire kickers or trade options....boats, goats, chickens, mule, etc.

Pictures:
img_20190903_151536309_hdr-jpg.2266695

img_20190903_151549207_hdr-jpg.2266696

Back
Top Bottom