• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1972 Ford F100 Sport Custom

bryanZ06

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1972-ford-f100-sport-custom.1780007/
Item Name: FS 1972 Ford F100 Sport Custom

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1972 F100 Sport Custom
99,228 original miles (may increase slightly)
clean Georgia title in hand

The truck is powered by a 360 cubic inch Ford FE big block V8 with a 3 speed column shift manual transmission. It was purchased new from Henderson Ford in Chesnee, South Carolina and has spent the entirety of its life in South Carolina and Georgia. I have documentation from the in service date of November 1971 to present which includes the following:
-delivery sheet
-original owner's manual
-warranty card
-South Carolina inspection certificates
-parts receipts

The VIN tag on the door denotes the following info:
F-100 2WD
360 cid, 8-cyl
Nov. 1971, Norfolk, VA assembly
long wheelbase truck
F102, 4800 GVW
Sport Custom medium red and dark red vinyl, Styleside Pickup
3 speed Ford manual 3.00 rear gear ratio
Charlotte district code, order #7024 (which matches the delivery sheet)

There are three previous known owners and to the best of my knowledge, I'm the 4th owner. I bought the truck last year and have added 916 miles. The truck runs and drives great. The only issue (if you want to call it one) is that the turn signal doesn't reset on a right turn. That is the one and only thing that doesn't work on the entire truck. It has a Motorcraft battery that is dated 3/17 and was installed by the previous owner. The tires are like new 265/75/15 (Cooper Discoverer) that are mounted on American Racing Torq Thrust wheels. The wheels are clean and free of any curb rash or other defects. All glass is in good condition with no cracks or chips, and as far as I know all original. The interior shows very little wear and unlike many trucks of this era, the door panels and dash are completely intact. There is currently an AM/FM radio with auxiliary input in the truck that is patterned after the original AM radio. I do have the original radio, but I'm unsure if it works or not. I also have the bumper "push bars" in hand. A matching console/armrest by Classic Consoles has been added, but it requires no modification to the original seat. The truck is located and must be picked up in Jefferson, GA. Less

Pictures:
ext-1-jpg.1792877

ext-2-jpg.1792878

ext-3-jpg.1792879

ext-4-jpg.1792880

ext-5-jpg.1792881

Back
Top Bottom