66   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1977 Porsche 911S with 3.2 liter engine

Zip Code: 30305

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $47,000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The car is a 1977 Porsche 911S coupe in Talbot yellow special ordered without a sunroof. Originally a California car and then it made it's way out to the east coast only rather recently. Shortly after that I bought it from a fellow Porsche collector (also a member here) in my home state of Georgia. The car originally had a 2.7 liter engine which has been swapped to a 3.2 liter engine from a 1986 Porsche 911. The car has also been tastefully lightened with RS door panels and RS carpeting throughout, and I put new inserts and Coco mats in when I received the car. To keep the larger motor cool a Carrera oil cooler with front side marker scoop and a period correct ducktail has been installed. The 915 transmission has been kept original with the small addition of a Seine gated shifting system. The car has been lowered beyond stock specifications while retaining the same (but new) Bilstein HD shocks and struts that came with the car originally. The headlights have been updated to The Retrofit Source HID headlights with custom Porsche crest lenses. The exhaust is a Fabspeed MaxFlow with a custom made tip to be period correct. I've spent a large amount of time making this car as period correct as can be, while also adding in my own touches and lightening where reasonable. I’ve also spent a considerable amount of time and money making the engine components as strong and reliable as possible. This car runs and drives beautifully and needs nothing. It’s never left me stranded or given me any grief, and I drive it as often as possible. Documentation for this car only starts after me receiving it although I did find some information on it from it’s earlier years if interested. I had a compression check prior to buying and each cylinder was in spec, and the car was far more than the 7 or so cars I had previously PPI’d before finding this in my backyard. Asking $47k and welcome a face to face transaction in Atlanta, Georgia.

I will entertain Rolex watches in trade towards this vehicle as well.

Pictures:
v08dfgu-jpg.2176631

84swONq.jpg

Ha4iB

aijI8

cOGTF

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Very nice!

I have owned three of them, bought new since 1968, starting with one of the last 1968 911s versions that made it into the USSA before the smog laws took effect. I gave up on Porsche in the mid 80's when the local dealer (Brumos) refused me a test drive in what was then new, model 944. Until recently, I still had the factory timing chain tensioner, and the float-level air balance tool for adjusting the IDA46 three barrel Weber carburetors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom