• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1994 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, 4x4, manual trans, soft top, half doors

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...4x4-manual-trans-soft-top-half-doors.1364594/
Item Name: FS 1994 Jeep Wrangler, 4cyl, 4x4 wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission, soft top, half doors

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only (**Might** accept partial trade for firearms that interest me)

Sale Price: Last and final reduction to $4,500. There are 4-Wheelers out there more expensive than this and they are not street legal...

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Bill of Sale

Item Description: Selling a 1994, Jeep Wrangler - YJ, 4 cylinder engine, 5 speed manual transmission, 4x4 wheel drive, 136K miles, soft top with half doors.. Runs well. I am selling this because I liked it so much I purchased another Jeep Wrangler and can’t keep both. Have title in hand (clean title).

What are you waiting for. Its almost Spring, the best time to be driving one of these things around. Perfect for Hunting leases, fun driver, what more needs to be said.

New Front Seats
New Tires (Goodyear Wranglers 235/75/R15, includes same size spare), less than 75 miles on them.
Tub (inside) bed liner lined
Two year old Battery
New Spark Plugs and cables
New Fuel Filter
All fluids changed (Engine, Differentials, Transmission and Transfer Case)
Has CD/Stereo with Speaker Bar.

Things that need to be done: Needs new soft top/door tops. I will include a new Bikini Top in addition to the soft top currently on it. Gas gauge inop, left turn signal inop. Windshield wiper motor partially inop, needs a new PCV valve.

Does not have air conditioning. But if you take the top off like Jeeps are intended to do - you will get plenty of air :-)

While I know this may be difficult to believe, there is no rust on the suspension system / underneath (other than what is normal for any type of 20 year old vehicle)

I might consider a partial trade for firearms that interest me. And those interests change all the time. So if you have something to trade don't hesitate to mention it. Will also consider trading this Jeep plus cash, towards a newer model small car with low mileage (no more than about 28K miles).

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
1994-jeep-left-side-jpg.878134

1994-jeep-rear-jpg.878135

1994-jeep-engine-compartment-jpg.878136

1994-jeep-left-side-inside-jpg.878137

1994-jeep-right-side-inside-jpg.878139

Thank you. Now it just needs a good (other) home :)

The best thing about it is its about as "stock" as you can find. Not a bunch of fancy mods done to it.

The 4 cylinder Wranglers are a well kept secret. Sure the 4.0 motor has a loyal following but I've had two of them and my wife's niece still has one in a Cherokee. They're all done before 200K. And if they have auto transmissions it's sooner than that. They 4 cylinders are the same motors that were in the ass model Dakota trucks and much better for longevity.

Back
Top Bottom