• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 1ea, all 6 major American SxS 16ga

CableguyJJS3

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-1ea-all-6-major-american-sxs-16ga.1986377/
Item Name: FS 1ea, 4 major American SxS 16ga

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300-$1200

Caliber: 16g

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Time to clean out the ones I don't shoot and the ones that need things to be great shooters that I won't get to, just to much happening. So here they are for your consideration, will sell as a lot or individually. No safe queens or collector grade stuff, just good honest shooters. Details below. I don't have any scales so anything I wrote would be a guess, nothing overly heavy or overly light. All double trigger pistol grip guns, no beavertails. All steel tubed stuff, no loose ribs, all tubes ring as they should, all numbers matching on all guns. Feel free to ask any questions. Link to pics at the bottom of the ad.

Fox Sterlingworth Philly 16ga 28" ext 2 9/16" cham M/F 1 3/4" x 2 7/8" 14 1/8"
Someone had a sling installed at one time, single hole in the bottom of the rib filled with a screw, single hole in the bottom of the butt wood has been filled and colored to match-ish. Great blue, traces of color, wood finish excellent with no visible breaks or crack. Good bores functions flawlessy, very tight and on face. $1200

LC Smith 00 16ga 30" ejt 2 3/4" cham M/F 1 1/2" x 2 3/4" 14 1/8"
Blue is good just needs to be shined up a little, good bores. Receiver is good, again needs a little shining up, color long gone. Wood is solid for the most part. Small chip at the nose of the forend and the typical Smith cracks behined the lock plates. But functions perfectly mechanically, ejectors are strong and timed. 3 position safety works as designed. Tight and on face, a good gun as is, but can be a fantastic gun with a little TLC. $400

Remington 1900 16ga 28" ejt 2 3/4" cham C/M 2" x 3" 14"
Blue is thin, but good, bores are ok, need to be cleaned up. Receiver has gone brown, no color. Wood is good, has been refinished, extra shiny. Had some damage to the head at one point that was repaired with some nails, barely visible, solid and tight repair. Missing the ejector parts in the forend but everything else is there so should be able to be put back to a functioning ejector gun. Or leave as is and it's an extractor gun. Tight and on face, functions mechanically except for the ejectors. $300

Parker Trojan 16ga 28" ext 2 9/16" cham M/F 1 9/16" x 2 7/8" 14" #1 frame
Blue is thin, good bores. Replacement butt wood to metal fit is good. Reciever is good, no color. Functions correctly mechanically. Tight and on face. $600

Shoot me an offer on any one or more, or the lot, and I can work with you. Nice guns here fellas, some better than others, but all worth having and cleaning up if need be. Thanks. Jim

https://imgur.com/a/4dyk5UX

Edited to remove the Lefever & Ithaca, those have been sold.

The ugliest one sadly, but one that could be the nicest with a little cleaning.

Attachments

• A2W7gPF.jpg
    A2W7gPF.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • bJNtj2O.jpg
    bJNtj2O.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 11
  • l4n9VRX.jpg
    l4n9VRX.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12
  • rEUh0Kg.jpg
    rEUh0Kg.jpg