Reaction score
Item Name: 2 22's cheap!!

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $175

Caliber: 22

Item Description: Remington 550-1
Shoots lr-l-s
In good shape for its age. Comes with norinco3-9x32 scope.

Revelation model 100. Single shot. Also shoots l-lr-s. Also in pretty good shape. Will include about 500 rounds of ammo.

Pics upon request.

With two rifles I would suggest purchasing a cheaper hard platic shell at Walmart and putting them in (scope off). Zip tie all the points and put a small luggage combo lock through the handle. Take it down to the FedEx or USPS HUB and provide them with the shipping information. I would estimate it to be around $25 to ship but I could be mistaken. Just my opinion.

Fed ex or UPS will make you ship them next day if they know they are guns, even long guns, and would be expensive, you ship anywhere in Georgia up to 10 pounds for about $15 USPS. I just shipped a rifle, no problems, the biggest problem would be theft, and if they know they are guns the chances are they look at them closer. An unmarked box they look like golf clubs or a camera tripod being shipped. Break them down, wrap them, and ship them. Don't even have to tell them what they are. Ship them in a gun box and they will ask you and cause all sorts of grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom