• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2" Copper Flaming Wolf Coin

payneed

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Paynefree is NOT a ninja assassin see the diff.?
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2-copper-flaming-wolf-coin.1466605/
Item Name: FS 2" Copper Flaming Wolf Coin
Zip Code: 30135
Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $10
Caliber: Cha Ching Bling
Willing to Ship: Yes
Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK ODT Faithful... How bout this? I wanted "the Flaming Wolf" to live forever... Or at least as long as a copper coin will last. :)
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/dead-wolf-off-575.832803/
I also wanted a unique way to express the 2nd amendment...

This is a 2 inch copper antique finish "challenge" coin.
With a 3-D sculpted wolf side + raised lettering on 2nd Amendment means coin is thicker than normal (twss), but not too thick, to carry.

1 = $10.00 (face to face) (mailing 1 is close to $3)
2 = $25.00 incl. postage
3 = $35.00 incl. postage
I ran a limited # of coins & Multi coin purchases will go out first.
I am hopefully going to do at least two more styles of these, one in silver (not real silver) and one in gold (not real gold). Purchasers of "the Flaming Wolf" will get first "shot" at those. The prices on the silver and gold run should be the same...

A 3 coin purchase receives 2 acrylic semi-airtight capsules. 2 coins purchased = 1 capsule.
I prefer to do PayPal & mail, I'm not going to be going to many meetups for these small potato's (potatoes) and my car gets close to 30 mpg... My feedback is OK not too many folks on here hate me. :)

I'm not trying to sell this to "Shark Tank" as a patented exclusive, I'm just trying to have a little fun...you can design & make your own coin, but if you compare apples to apples, you can't have one made for much less.

Pictures:
wolf-coin1-jpg.1203906

wolf-coin2-jpg.1203907

wolf-coin3-jpg.1203908

Elvis Approved! No, Not THE Elvis.:)
View attachment 1208254
Stay Tuned for more adventures of Combat Bear
combat_bear.jpg

Back
Top Bottom