• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS 20 Delton Ar15's 829.00 Each

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they were closer to me. They seem to be getting a small but steady flow of goodies and I like the folks. According to their FB page they are getting some good stuff for builds tomorrow...

- - - Updated - - -

Dang man i was just trying to help a few folks out that might want a decent priced ar. anyways i was in the parking lot of ar bunker 20 minutes before they opened saturday morning to buy some ammo and go shoot. they wouldnt open the doors the owner told us because they were unloading 20 new delton ar's and a bunch of new stuff and to come back in about 20 min. We went back later that day after we shot to get even more ammo and they had them all on the racks. if they are all gone in one day sorry to hear that and good for them i guess.
you done good

To todd..selling because I've got a buddy with a spikes 300 blk that he will sell meat pre crazy price..I bought the del-ton I have listed off of this site for 800 bucks plus a ruger sr9 plus ammo...check my feedback and u will se where I bought it.. So I have about 1200+ in my delton..I added 5 mags and 300 rounds of ammo..most would say that adds at least 300-400 to the deal...I listed it for 1675..about break even counting the 5 hours round trip to almost savannah to get the gun..why did I add stuff and up the price? Because that's what I need for the spikes 300...not that I need to explain but you posted it like you had a "gotcha moment"....you dont
now your just making excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom