340   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 Liter

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We bought this from another ODT member about six months ago. My son has since fallen in love with Wrangler type jeeps so he is selling this one and looking another. Here is the ad from the prior member in about January, 2018:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bought this from another ODT member, as a stop gap until my wife found her 2018 turbocharged station wagon Civic. So now I use it to take the dog hiking and park in places my F250 can't fit etc etc. We don't need it any more.

Clean title in hand...2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0L inline 6 cylinder. 2WD. Runs and drives perfectly. Passed emissions like a champ.

In the last 200 miles, brand new tires! and matching spare, new alignment!, new front pads and turned rotors!, oil change, radiator flush, brand new catalytic converter, and new fog and head lights.

In last 5000 miles, new injectors, new radiator and fan shroud, new wipers, oil change. 198,000 miles. Original drive and power trains.

Runs good, overall paint is in good condition, has a few oxidation areas like most cherokees, Patriot Blue orig color. Has one small dent above rear drive wheel well, hard to see....has a quarter size hole in amber part of rear tail light. Glass in good condition and all windows work.

Interior good, driver seat is worn a bit, but still in good condition, a few holes here and there, but overall good condition. Missing two wheel hubs.....has full spare in back.....class lll hitch mount with 2" receptacle on frame. AC blows cold. Heat works too.

It's old it's ugly but it works.

Cross posted on Craigslist and such
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't have much to add to that... it has been in our family for six months and it has been totally dependable. The mileage is slightly higher, but not much. Only change my son has made is he added a radio with aux capability and replaced the rear speakers with new ones. Only issue it has that I'm aware of is leaks power steering fluid and has to be topped off every other week.

Feel free to message me with questions or you can text my son directly at Six Seven Eight - Nine Nine Five - Two One Nine Two.

Pictures:
img_4148-jpg.1665723

img_4149-jpg.1665724

img_4151-jpg.1665726

img_4153-jpg.1665727

img_4154-jpg.1665728

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom