Sale Price: $2,100

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2004 Subaru Outback
$2,100
220,000 Miles
2nd owner
2.5L 4cyl SOHC boxer engine
Very clean (No kids, no pets, no smokers), well maintained (maintenance records), almost new Michelin tires, new front wheel bearings , Subaru genuine parts for any major repair ever done,
Clean Georgia title in hand (I own the car)
I have owned the car about 10 years, bought a newer 2014 Subaru Outback, I just don't need 2 cars

Pioneer stereo unit, sub-woofer, rubber floor and cargo mats, Yakima roof towers + factory roof bars

All Weather package: dual temp heated front seats, defrosting outside mirrors, front wiper de-icer
bright trim dashboard gauge bezel
AM/FM/ with CD player, 4 speakers
All-wheel-drive
Anti-lock brakes (ABS)
Air conditioning
Power driver's seat, 6 way,
Driver's seat lumbar support
Power windows
Power door locks
Power large-size outside mirrors
Keyless entry system
Cruise control
Limited Slip rear axle
Illuminated vanity mirrors
Outside temperature guage
4 cup holders
Tilt steering column
Fog lights
Daytime running lights
4 beam projector auto-off headlights
Roof rack with cross rails
Rear defroster
Intermittent rear wiper/washer
Aerodynamic ground effects

Pictures:
00u0u_2d3uxbspuc5_1200x900-jpg.2055754

00o0o_lmukqkrnadm_1200x900-jpg.2055755

00i0i_4n77dxfksmg_1200x900-jpg.2055757

00a0a_ffqqs7pmerl_1200x900-jpg.2055760

00c0c_kmuiw8cbcv_1200x900-jpg.2055761

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Its a great car!
CLEAN Yes!
I guess I should price it at $4,999 instead of $2,150 so someone will buy it!
Get it up on Letgo and the dreaded Craigslist while plenty of folks still have tax refund cash in their hands. And since it IS tax time you're supposed to add another $1500 on top of the actual value.:becky:

Get it up on Letgo and the dreaded Craigslist while plenty of folks still have tax refund cash in their hands. And since it IS tax time you're supposed to add another $1500 on top of the actual value.:becky:

Yea... On Craiglist now, a Nigerian prince offered me a million dollars if I'd give him my bank account number..
But... Seriously the day i put it on there I had a woman want to send me $4500 and I could pay the shipping cost out of that directly from my account.. Since she was out of town and all...
I played with that a while till she quit e-mailing me ;)

Yea... On Craiglist now, a Nigerian prince offered me a million dollars if I'd give him my bank account number..
But... Seriously the day i put it on there I had a woman want to send me $4500 and I could pay the shipping cost out of that directly from my account.. Since she was out of town and all...
I played with that a while till she quit e-mailing me ;)
I still don't understand how those scams work. But why do their lies have to be SO ling and involved ? I really hate CL but it's a necessary evil since so many people still use it. I've tried several times to use Letgo but nobody on there follows through . They'll message and like something but won't drop the hammer on a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom