• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS 2005-2014 Charger K&N 57-1542 and other dress up parts

dhepler

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...k-n-57-1542-and-other-dress-up-parts.1403318/
Item Name: FS 2005-2014 Charger K&N 57-1542 CAI Filter system

Zip Code: 30126

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sold my Dodge Daytona so am selling the parts I took off,all are excellent. K&N filter assembly with tube ,airbox , filter and two recharge kits. , Custom made bracket to install a GPS on the console using the little "pookie" next to the shifter. Custom engine cover, the center was removed and replaced with a piece of clear Lexan plastic, the underside is backlit with red LED lights with on/off switch and a plug in power jack for easy removal. I also have a set of four floor mats the front are factory with Dodge logo, the back are Lloyds. Also have the original factory brochure covering all the 2006 Charger lineup I can not supply pictures at this time but if you will contact me I may be able to soon. I am off Austell Rd. in Mableton

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom