• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2006 Ford F150 Supercab 4x4

CliffB

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2006-ford-f150-supercab-4x4.1336438/
Item Name: FS 2006 Ford F150 Supercab 4x4

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $9,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright so just for fun we are going to list my truck and see what happens. With the baby an extended cab just isn't comfortable for everyday use. So here is the run down. The truck has around 170,000 miles on it. The truck has a 2.5" level but otherwise is all stock. Tires on it are almost new LT295/70R18 Cooper ST-Maxx. The truck has a 5.4l V8 and push button 4wd. The truck has an SCT Tuner with the canned tunes and also 3 tunes from Stage 3 Motorsports. Also there is a TSC chrome tool box in the back but it's dented so bad you may ask me to keep it anyways. I've currently got an aftermarket head unit, door speakers, sub and amp in the truck. They really don't add any value to the truck but they are an upgrade from stock. I've also got the factory 6 disc CD changer still and there is an adaptor wired in to play an iPod classic through the factory radio. Also something that doesn't necessarily add value but it's there is a CB Radio with a fire stick and a cast PA speaker from a police car.

Now as far as the negatives go. It's 10+ years old so it has the standard cosmetic blemishes. The hood was dented but it is currently being concealed by a air deflector. The parking brake light stays on but the truck will be getting a full brake system service asap. Last but not least it's got the 5.4 3v tick. It has had it since 55k miles so after 110,000 miles i have accepted it as part of owning a 3v 5.4 Ford.

Basically this is a truck. It has been used as a truck and looks like a truck. If you're looking for a truck this is perfect. If you're looking for a LNIB truck then this probably won't work for you. If you've got a Jeep Wrangler you'd like to trade that would be great. I could even add cash if needed. So there it is. Any questions feel free to ask.

Updated to add i have been offered a potential job that will require me to own a 3/4 or 1-Ton truck. I am simply testing the waters at this point in case i decide to take this job and purchase a new truck. If you're interested feel free to contact me and i will keep you updated as the job offer moves forward.
Pictures:
View attachment 1031294 View attachment 1031295 View attachment 1031296 View attachment 1031297 View attachment 1031298

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

image8.JPG

Back
Top Bottom