• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2006 GMC Short Bed Standard Cab 4x4 Pickup Truck

ceg1957

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Hunt, Fish, Shoot!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...rt-bed-standard-cab-4x4-pickup-truck.1727676/
Item Name: FS 2006 GMC Short Bed Standard Cab 4x4 Pickup Truck

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8000.00

Caliber: 4.8 V8

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard vehicle BOS

Item Description: Up for sale is my 06 GMC 4x4 truck. This is an unmolested truck. I bought the truck in 2008 from Hardy Chevrolet with 42,000 miles showing on the odometer and a clean carfax. I have driven this truck for 10 years and 123,000 miles with no major issues. It has not been lifted or leveled. I put the alloy wheels on it and went up one tire size. It has fairly new Nitto Terra Grapplers (265/70-17) - installed last year. I don't play in the mud so it's never seen mud holes or off road use other than an occasional dirt road and dirt roads on the hunting club. This truck still has the original front air dam on it. The factory exhaust is still intact and in good shape (nice and quiet). I did install a K&N filter when I bought the truck. It has the factory tow package and 2" receiver hitch. I installed a brake controller about 4 years ago. I pull my tandom axle enclosed 7x12 trailer occasionally but not on a regular basis.
I had to look for six months to find this truck when I bought it. It has a rubber floor mat floor, manual crank windows, no power locks, automatic transmission, 4x4 shifter in the floor, 4.8 V8 engine with cruise control and stock AM/FM radio. The front speakers blew so I replaced them with infinity speakers. GMC had a recall on the blower fan control and mine had stopped working on speed 3,4 & 5. I took it in to the dealer and they did the repair but 5th speed still doesn't work. The driver seat tore and I couldn't stand it so I put LS seats in the truck but I didn't get the mid-section so it doesn't match but unless you're just looking for it, you wouldn't notice. No tears in upholstery and no cracks in dash. AC works great and heat works great. The windshield got cracked last year so I had it replaced. Six years ago, the front left wheel bearing went bad so I replaced both from hub assemblies. Occasionally, I get an ABS light on the dash but it doesn't stay on. I think it is one of the sensors on the front wheels. The headliner has started to come down now. If the truck doesn't sell pretty quick, I'll probably replace the headliner. Other than regular maintenance, this is the only trouble I have had with this truck. It has suited my needs for 10 years but now I need something a little different so I bought a better suited truck for my needs. The truck has been serviced every 3-5000 miles with quality oils and fluids.
I would not hesitate to drive this truck to Alaska tomorrow, it runs that well. It has 165,000 miles on it now but that will go up since I drive it daily until I get my new truck titled and tagged.( Not a new truck,it's just new to me). I put a small dent in the passenger side bed near the tail light when I backed in to a sapling at the hunting property.....pissed me off. I guess things happen. The truck doesn't smoke or burn oil, but the engine is a little dirty. Oil pressure is good and all gauges work. Has a bedliner but the tool box is not included.
Trucks in this condition are hard to find. Not really sure if I should sell it but I have too many vehicles! LOL
$8000.00

My price is not negotiable so please don't make lower offers.

Pictures:
img_2139-jpg.1696913

img_2140-jpg.1696914

Back
Top Bottom