• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2007 Ford Edge. $2000

JB255

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2007 Ford Edge.. This vehicle has been owned by two families.. My mother originally bought from the dealership lightly used; first owner was a lady who would trade them in every couple years and barely put any miles on them.. my mother traded it in also and two days later i purchased it back from the dealer after hearing the value they gave her for it and asking if they would sell it to me for same price (plus tax of course).. the past 2-3 years this vehicle has been barely drove.. used a van for work.. the interior is in great shape and comes with Weather Tech floor mates.. Original Mates included as well and they are in Great Shape...Rear Tires are in great shape, Front Tires a little more worn but still good tread.. This may not be the best vehicle for someone driving long ranges, however if your mechanically inclined and just need something for ard town or whatever then this may do the trick.. vehicle does look good as far as apperance goes

Mileage = 218,443

Issues:
-Transmission does thump, jerk from time to time
- has damage to the body on Front Driver side (panel above tire) and a little on Drive Door: Deer hit me and at the time was not concern enough about damage to pay deductible for insurance..
- Engine Light on and "Check Park Assist" warning does pop up
- heating and cooling are not working.. blows out luke warm air..
- vehicle was parked near a pine tree so unfortunately it has sap drops on the hood, roof and some on front window.. i believe these will come off with the right chemical and elbow grease.. the ones on window seem they would especially be easier to remove if u desired bc I was able to scrap off part of one with just a fingernail..
- have not been able to replace rear wind shield wiper, due to lack of availability

Pros:

- runs fairly smooth majority of time
- decent gas mileage
- Interior in really nice shape
- tires are in good shape
- Weather Tech floor mates (including rear cargo area) included as well as original mates that are in Great Shape
- new rear brakes, new front windshield wipers, fresh oil change

If interested please PM me.. potential buyers will certainly be able to inspect the vehicle and test drive.. Bill of Sale will be required and Sold As Is.. Plenty more photos available.. thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6503.JPG
    IMG_6503.JPG
    374.5 KB · Views: 7,768
  • IMG_6505 (1).JPG
    IMG_6505 (1).JPG
    384.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_6502 (1).JPG
    IMG_6502 (1).JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_6507.JPG
    IMG_6507.JPG