• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2008 Harley Ultra Classic

hotwyre

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2008-harley-ultra-classic.1535246/
Item Name: FS 2008 Harley Ultra Classic

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 10,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard vehicle BOS

Item Description: I am selling my 2008 Ultra Classic. I have stripped it down to an Electra Glide style but have all original parts. Have replaced factory seat with Mustang 2 pc seats. I have large touring seats and slim around town style seats. Also installed quick release hardware for sissy bar and tourpack, however am still waiting on tour pack mount bracket to come in. As of now it comes with bike but cannot be installed. Has after market pipes and high flow intake. Believe original owner had it cammed and tuned as it pulls harder and runs out better than stock 96". Has 37,600+miles on it and will go up some as I am still riding it. It is Metallic Red Sunglo. Has had UltraClassic front fender emblem removed and Semper Fi emblem installed. If you decide to purchase I can remove Semper Fi emblem and tape (will take a several minutes so be patient) but do not have replacement Ultra Classic emblems. Has Flame style grips, rider/passenger floorboards, brake pedal, and shift levers. Really great bike, do not want to sell but have had some changes come up and potential changes and this is first, and pretty much only, "extra" to go. Asking $10,500. No test rides, buy and test ride all you want. No, I do not need help selling, will not take personal checks, no 3rd party pickup/delivery service, no unverified certified checks, etc, etc, etc. Also, since I still owe on it, once paid and I receive title, I will over night it to you or hand deliver depending on our proximity to each other, whichever is faster and easiest. Text is fastest means of communications 678-343-8099.

Pictures:
2008ultra3-jpg.1334003

2008-ultra1-jpg.1334004

Back
Top Bottom