• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2013 Manitou Oasis SHP with Yamaha 250 Four Stroke

Pmonroe531

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...asis-shp-with-yamaha-250-four-stroke.1599908/
Item Name: FS 2013 Manitou Oasis SHP with Yamaha 250 Four Stroke

Zip Code: 30137

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 48000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is my meticulously maintained 2013 Manitou Oasis 24 SHP tritoon, fully decked out with all the gear you could need to include, tubes, wakeboard, about 8-10 vests, with 3 really nice wakeboard vests, gear, etc. The motor is a Yamaha YFLA250 four stroke. When the pontoons are clean and with only a few people on board, this is a 50MPH pontoon boat. You will outrun most ski boats, which by the way, is a lot of fun. The boat is in amazing shape. It looks new. It had all sorts of upgrades. It had a double bimini, a changing room, a grill that pops up in the back, seats the fold into loungers, or pop up to use two tables for eating. It also has nice interior lighting, and a decent sound system. I'll provide pics upon request, as I don't have any handy at this time. I did not buy a trailer with this boat. It is kept in a wet slip at Allatoona landing. I'm sure I'm leaving out pertinent info, so please let me know what specific questions you might have. I'll add a stock photo for now. This was a $65K boat at purchase and has had upgrades since. According to the NADA guide my list price should be $54,440.

Back
Top Bottom