Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2015 Salem Cruise Lite Travel Trailer

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $14,500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard BOS

Item Description: I have a 2015 Salem Cruise Lite for sale. It only weighs around 4300 pounds and pulls like a dream, jack knife sofa (makes bed), queen bed up front, microwave, fridge, big size shower, electric leveling jacks, electric tongue jack, electric awning with led lights,cold as ice air conditioning, and vented furnace. 30 AMP so you can use it anywhere. Self contained as well. There has NEVER been any leaks in this camper as its only two years old and seams have been resealed yearly. Dinette booth was removed to add room for recliners. Light enough to pull with an SUV. I can move to your location within 30 miles. Would consider trade for newer model 4 door Jeep Wrangler 4X4 with less than 60,000 miles, or newer model 20-22 foot pontoon with at least a 70 HP fuel injected motor. PM me if interested.

Pictures:
camper-1-jpg.1351105

camper-5-jpg.1351108

camper-6-jpg.1351110

camper-7-jpg.1351111

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom