• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2018 Model Rainbow Cleaning system Vaccum

ARCman47

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Midget Wrangler
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2018-model-rainbow-cleaning-system-vaccum.2088315/
Item Name: FS New Model Rainbow Cleaning system Vaccum

Zip Code: 30521

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: If you, your significant other or someone you know has been looking at making a purchase of this system then here you go. Bought this new from a in home consultation about year ago. It's been used a few times. It is an amazing system not only for the powerful cleaning but it can double as a purifier and also can hook to the back of motor for blowing up inflatables or air blasting things. I have one or two more attachments not shown. These are $2000. They are meant for a lifetime of use. USA made. If you are serious make me a legit offer and also I will be glad to show you how it operates. If you are a good standing member here I have no problem taking the payment in 2 installments or part of it now and the rest within 2-4 weeks. This thing cleans completely via major suction into water. No bags. This is the one you can put essential oils in the water basin. Will possibly do partial cash firearm trade.

Pictures:
20190331_141442-jpg.2069531

20190331_141435-jpg.2069532

I had no idea what a “Rainbow Vacuum System” was.. A posting from you I knew it had to be good... ! I am so disappointed in this thread....

Back
Top Bottom