• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 20gal copper MOINSHINE still KIT

jarshdilla

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-20gal-copper-moinshine-still-kit.1337365/
Item Name: FS 20gal copper MOINSHINE still KIT

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 500

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a 20 gallon handmade copper home distiller kit, including worm, thumper and thermometer. All of our stills are made with 100% Copper and lead free Solder. Each still is also leak tested.

These are quality stills at an unbeatable price. We have the best products on the market without a doubt! We also have an electric heating element option. It is cheaper and quicker!

We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee

We can list private auctions! Just ask and we can list a private auction to keep your identity hidden

CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME FOR MORE INFO!!

678-886-0850

Buyer assumes any and all liability. Distilling equipment may not be legal for use in some areas. According to federal rules, stills are legal to be owned if not being used, nor intended to be used, to produce alcohol. In other words, if a still is only being used to filter water or make essential oils and these actions do not involve the distillation of alcohol, a still is legal to own, according to federal rules, and no permits are required. Additionally, distillation equipment can legally be used to distill ethanol if the still operator has a federal fuel alcohol permit. The permit is free, is easy to obtain. Rules on distillation vary from state to state. However, in alignment with federal rules, it is illegal to produce alcohol for consumption or for fuel, on the state level, without proper permits. Make sure to check your state requirements for ownership and operation of distillation equipment before purchasing a still.

For more info visit www.ttb.gov

Pictures:
1-jpg.491349
View attachment 556130 View attachment 556131 View attachment 556132 View attachment 556133

Couple questions. What gauge is the copper? Is the still serialized to be in compliance with fuel production? Is customization available; extra drain valve or adapter to replace pot with column? Trades?

we build in 16 or 20 ounce copper. stills are federally legal and do not require searial numbers. however if you nee one for a permit i can do that no problem. and we do offer many options. check my site vstills.com and call me for more info. i love guns

What is the highest alcohol content whiskey that you are legally allowed to distill?

With the fuel permit there is no legal limit. I have been running pure sugar washes to produce ethanol for my truck and some other small engines around my property. I have been averaging 192 proof which works really well in lanterns and kerosene candles but is just shy of fuel grade which requires a second distillation to increase purity. I can only produce at best a gallon at a time so I need to upgrade lol. Definitely a fun hobby to get into. But, have your fuel permit in hand before you do anything.

With the fuel permit there is no legal limit. I have been running pure sugar washes to produce ethanol for my truck and some other small engines around my property. I have been averaging 192 proof which works really well in lanterns and kerosene candles but is just shy of fuel grade which requires a second distillation to increase purity. I can only produce at best a gallon at a time so I need to upgrade lol. Definitely a fun hobby to get into. But, have your fuel permit in hand before you do anything.

Dang. That is pretty freaking cool.

How does that 192 proof fuel taste?

It is for consumption I mean combustion only. Hypothetically of course it would set your hair and throat on fire and make you wanna go play in some jawja red clay. We had an engine testing party and they all ran great all night long! The post hole digger ran a little hot though and started heaving smoke.

jarshdilla jarshdilla ohhhhh man! I just checked out your website! Your setup is epic and we do need to talk. I wish I had the cash and space for the Knucklehead!!! I hope we can work something out. I am really interested in the 40 gallon setup with drain valve and pre-worked for electric (added at a later date) with the stainless clamp setup in 20 ga with thumper and worm, engraving, and 2 mash pumps. I imagine it would be a gun trade plus some cash deal.

Back
Top Bottom