• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 22LR 36gr CCI Mini Mag HP Varmint

HKMurkure

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-22lr-36gr-cci-mini-mag-hp-varmint.2189107/
Item Name: FS 22LR 36gr CCI Mini Mag HP Varmint

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $.08

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello fellow enthusiast!! For sale is CCI Mini Mag 36gr Copper-Plated Hollow Point Rimfire ammunition. I have multiple cases available, so please let me know how much you want, etc.

I purchased this ammo to sell at the ODT Gun Show, but it has been postponed and not quite sure if the Shelter in Place order will be lifted by then. This is an investment of my kids savings to net them more than the puny Rate of Return the banks are giving right now.

I am selling for $8.00 per box of 100. I think this is a good balance of a profitable rate of return on my kids money and still offers savings to you all. There is NO further discount. This is priced to provide everyone affordable ammo during these current times and for those who want to add to their current stock.

TRADES: If you have something to trade, I will consider as long as the trade value allows me to liquidate the item quickly on the ODT and make a little extra $$ for my time (trade in my favor), etc.

I am asking that the absolute minimum amount purchased be 5 boxes and I will not travel outside Canton for purchases less than 20 boxes.

PM me with questions or how much you want. Thank you ODT and the great ODT members!!

Pictures:
22mm-1-jpg.2588737

22mm-2-jpg.2588738

If you ever get to S. Ga., like McDonough or Macon, I'll take 20 boxes (2000 rounds).

Back
Top Bottom