Reaction score
Item Name: FS 28 gauge Briley Companion Tubes

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $300

Caliber: 28 gauge for 12 gauge barrels

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a lightly used set of Briley Standard Weight Companion tubes to convert a brake action SxS or O/U 12 gauge to 28 gauge. Made for 30" or longer barrels. Normal retail price is $599 from Briley with two choke tunes. This set is complete with case and tube knocker. Additionally, I am including wrench, choke tube case and total of 5 chokes (2 x SK, IC, LM, IM). Skeet chokes not pictured as they are in the tubes.

Briley Companion tubes (28 &.410) are not brand specific and fit most guns but older guns and fixed choke guns can have issues. Nylon knobs are in place on both tubes. I have used these in both Browning and Beretta barrels.

I would prefer to meet face to face to ensure they fit your shotgun. Can travel and meet half way if desired. Am willing to ship but will need to add $15 to the price to cover shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Pictures:
overall-jpeg.2074233

length-jpeg.2074237

markings-jpeg.2074238

nylon-buttons-jpeg.2074239

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom