• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 300 lb barrels of activated carbon charcoal

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-300-lb-barrels-of-activated-carbon-charcoal.1467571/
View attachment 1239994 View attachment 1239994 Item Name: FS 300 lb barrels of activated carbon charcoal

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 325.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a few barrels of activated carbon charcoal, 300 lbs each barrel. I bought it from a mining engineer who used it to hydra mine gold....run mine shaft water ( or your well water that is reddish in color- yes it has gold in it, especially from deep north Gerogia wells) through canisters and capture the gold. I can explain in detail if asked. He made it for the Golden Spur mine. I use it in 10 lb bags placed under my car seats to get rid of smoking and other odors...it really really works....got rid of a cigar in my car in two days. Other uses, water purification, gold mining, gardening, aquariums, cut open your old military gas mask and replace the old carbon with this new stuff ( yes I did just that with an old Soviet block gas mask- the carbon granulars were the same size)....even sold some to a man who made his own blackpowder. This is the finest grade available, only the best could be used for gold extraction.
Miraculous stuff. $325 a barrel, right at $1.00 a pound. Three available for pick up only and will need aother strong back to load up.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.1239990

image-jpeg.1239992

Back
Top Bottom