• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 40 S&W/10mm reloading supplies

Quacker

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-40-s-w-10mm-reloading-supplies.2045336/
Item Name: FS Lee 40 S&W/10mm Carbide Reloading Dies

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Caliber: .40 / 10 mm

Willing to Ship: Yes $5

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sailing my Lee 40 S&W / 10mm carbide reloading dies. Great condition, no rust. I would trade for 300 blk, 7.5x55 swiss and 303 british dies.

Pm for offers
Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
View attachment 2279597

Item Name: FS Lee 40 S&W/10mm Carbide Reloading Dies

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $30

Caliber: .40 / 10 mm

Willing to Ship: Yes $5

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sailing my Lee 40 S&W / 10mm carbide reloading dies. Great condition, no rust. I would trade for 300 blk, 7.5x55 swiss and 303 british dies.

Pm for offers
Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
View attachment 2279597

I am interested in both the brass and the dies. I do not understand what SPM means. Also you did not say how much brass that you had and whether this was brass that was new brass fired by you or range brass. Please feel to reach out to me by phone. I am not a regular to this site and I get few notification.

Do you have other dies and brass that are selling

My cell number it 678-910-4319. Thanks

I am interested in both the brass and the dies. I do not understand what SPM means. Also you did not say how much brass that you had and whether this was brass that was new brass fired by you or range brass. Please feel to reach out to me by phone. I am not a regular to this site and I get few notification.

SPM is sold pending meet.

Spm means sold pending meet. You’ll see that a lot on this site. Short to say it’s gone. I just received the gentlemen’s money order today. That’s why it’s not mentioned in the post above. Still have the dies tho.

I’ll reach out to your cell too. Welcome to the site! Most people don’t like to
Post their cell number as a thread reply, rather, they’ll send it to the seller in a private message.

Back
Top Bottom