Reaction score
Item Name: FS ***Reduced***.410 gauge Briley Companion Tubes

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275 (reduced price)

Caliber: .410 gauge for 12 gauge barrels

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a lightly used set of Briley Standard Weight Companion tubes to convert a brake action SxS or O/U 12 gauge to .410 gauge. Made for 28" or longer barrels. Actual length of tubes are 27.5”. Normal retail price is $599 from Briley with two choke tunes. This set is complete with tube knocker, wrench, and two SK chokes which are in the tubes.

Briley Companion tubes (28 &.410) are not brand specific and fit most guns but older guns and fixed choke guns can have issues. Nylon friction knobs are in place on both tubes. I have used these in Browning, Beretta, Remington and Krieghoff barrels. .410 tube set chamber size is 2.5".

I would prefer to meet face to face to ensure they fit your shotgun. Can travel and meet half way if desired. Am willing to ship but will need to add $15 to the price to cover shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Pictures:
overall-410-jpeg.2083482

length-410-jpeg.2083483

friction-knobs-410-jpeg.2083485

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS ***Reduced***.410 gauge Briley Companion Tubes

Zip Code: 30248

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $275 (reduced price)

Caliber: .410 gauge for 12 gauge barrels

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a lightly used set of Briley Standard Weight Companion tubes to convert a brake action SxS or O/U 12 gauge to .410 gauge. Made for 28" or longer barrels. Actual length of tubes are 27.5”. Normal retail price is $599 from Briley with two choke tunes. This set is complete with tube knocker, wrench, and two SK chokes which are in the tubes.

Briley Companion tubes (28 &.410) are not brand specific and fit most guns but older guns and fixed choke guns can have issues. Nylon friction knobs are in place on both tubes. I have used these in Browning, Beretta, Remington and Krieghoff barrels. .410 tube set chamber size is 2.5".

I would prefer to meet face to face to ensure they fit your shotgun. Can travel and meet half way if desired. Am willing to ship but will need to add $15 to the price to cover shipping.

Please PM me if you are interested or have questions.

Pictures:
overall-410-jpeg.2083482

length-410-jpeg.2083483

friction-knobs-410-jpeg.2083485

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom