• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 50 BMG Bolt Action Rifle or Upper

robpiat

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-50-bmg-bolt-action-rifle-or-upper.2003879/
Item Name: FS 50 BMG Bolt Action Rifle or Upper

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1250

Caliber: 50 BMG

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Ligamec UL-50 upper with a 22" barrel. More specs can be found here.

Shoots great. 50 rounds or so through it. I'm planning on getting a new rifle.

http://www.ligameccorp.com/product_p/upr-50-22.htm

$1250 for the upper or I can make a deal including the lower, stock, etc.

ac0910bd3275e2bcf839005b9d1a0f74.jpg

bdfb044016049a807f017b07a018877f.jpg

It’s got a standard stag ar lower, ace stock, limbsaver recoil pad. Add $200.

Scope is a burris Mtac 4.5-14. Add $250.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you shoot one, you’ll find that having a magazine with a few more rounds a few inches from your face no longer seems like a good idea. The blast literally shocks you and the guy next to you. This is followed by a inevitable grin and some words. This isn’t a 40 lb Barrett with a 33” barrel. There’s not a ton of recoil but there’s simply a concussion that gets you ;)

After you shoot one, you’ll find that having a magazine with a few more rounds a few inches from your face no longer seems like a good idea. The blast literally shocks you and the guy next to you. This is followed by a inevitable grin and some words. This isn’t a 40 lb Barrett with a 33” barrel. There’s not a ton of recoil but there’s simply a concussion that gets you ;)

I had one for 3 years. Traded it for a car cause all i had was motorcycles at the time. Winter gets cold lol. Put over 75 rds thru mine and loved everyone of them

Back
Top Bottom