• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 5th wheel camper, 30 ft w/slide - 7800 lbs (1/2 ton capable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 5th wheel camper, 30 ft w/slide - 7800 lbs (1/2 ton capable)

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 7500

Caliber: 2005 Starwood 30 ft

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I HAVE GA TITLE

Item Description: *** Broke my leg, had to have surgery, might be able to deliver locally for you if you're patient with weekend (non traffic delivery times). Earlier in the year, I upgraded to a 40 foot camper for my hunt club, kept this to put on a beach front campground in FL, but actually bought a beach house so I don't need this any longer.

GA title in my name, clean title. Insured for $9500 per insurance company appraisal.

PERFECT FOR CAMPING
PERFECT FOR HUNTING CLUB
PERFECT FOR TEMPORARY (OR FULL TIME) LIVING WHILE YOU BUILD/RENO YOUR HOUSE
PERFECT FOR 2ND HOME

2005 Monaco Starwood 30 feet. Has gooseneck adapter.
Everything works (except for factory radio-unknown why)
I bought from original owner a few years ago (older couple) that used it rarely. Used it at my hunt club under my 40 foot covered carport. Probably used it 4x per year. Very little wear n tear, better than average condition for year.

NO LEAKS
NEVER HAD LEAKS

7800 lbs so a lot of 1/2 ton trucks should be able to tow it.
Tires are great. Brand new spare.
Brakes work. I towed it 120 miles from my club to storage center in Buford, GA this summer and it was flawless.
queen bed in master
stand up shower w/glass enclosure
sofa sleeper.
Currently can sleep 4, but easily can add another sofa sleeper if wanted to sleep total of 6.
There is a stain on the carpet near the fridge from previous owner, but can likely have it cleaned.

Here's the deal. I'm on crutches, i'm out of commission for another 6 weeks or MORE per dr, however, I can certainly meet someone who is absolutely serious and isn't going to jack me around with nonsense. I'm willing to pull the camper out of storage and let you test everything (currently hooked up to power) if you are serious and ready to buy.
If you do not have a truck to tow it, I can certainly entertain hooking it to my dually and pulling it to your location (However, can't be too far due to my condition). I do have a friend I can likely pay (he is a commercial truck driver) if your location isn't close by - but i'd rather not, if at all possible since he doesn't work for free.

Price, I'm not terribly negotiable (in other words, you won't get it for $5k or anywhere close it it, but I can definitely work on the price a bit if you have your own truck to tow it) I'm paid up for storage for several more months, so it really isn't costing me money.

Shoot me a PM if you have some Q's or are interested. Sorry that's all the pics I have, since I wasn't intending on selling until AFTER i broke my leg. :(

Pics are what they are. That's all I have. :)

Pictures:
img_6177-jpg.2364522

img_6181-jpg.2364523

img_6440-jpg.2364524

img_6442-jpg.2364525

img_6443-jpg.2364526

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom