Linachaw

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Milsurp Collector
99   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 7x57 / 7mm Mauser Surplus Ammo

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: .45 cents/ spitzer bullet cartridge .75 cents/ round nose bullet cartridge

Caliber: 7x57 / 7mm Mauser

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have several hundred rounds of surplus 7mm mauser ammo for sale. The cases are tarnished but are safe to shoot. There are various headstmamps and even round nose bullets. If you want ammo of a specific headstamp, I can sort it out. Most of the ammo will shoot. There will be a couple duds due to bad primers from being very old. Also expect some hangfires, but nothing too dangerous. This ammo shot well in my 1895 Chilean mauser. Please text me at 706-506-8367 if interested. I have the most of the ammo that has a headstamp of three stars. If you want me to clean up the ammo a little more, I can do that as well, but have not yet due to cartridge collectors not liking that. WEAR SAFETY GLASSES WHEN YOU SHOOT. I did not have any ruptured cases from this ammo, but it happened with some perfectly fine 7.62x54r that I was shooting once. Don't want anyone being stupid and getting hurt.

SHIPPING:
I will ship this ammo if you want some. Pay via money order. I will calculate shipping cost once I know how many rounds you want.

Pictures:
20190515_075956_001-jpg.2125204

20190515_080008-jpg.2125205

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom