• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Acoustic Guitar/Hard Case/Stand/Tuner/Picks. PRICE DROP: $150

Dogtown Darren

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ase-stand-tuner-picks-price-drop-150.1382605/
Item Name: FS Acoustic Guitar/Hard Case/Stand/Tuner/Picks. PRICE DROP: $150

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $150

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale: Silver Creek (model D-170) acoustic guitar. Silver Creek was available thru Musicians Friend, but has been discontinued. Here is a link with the specs/reviews:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/silver-creek-d-170-dreadnought-acoustic-guitar

Comes with hard carry case, stand, tuner, picks, capo...everything you need to play immediately.

Guitar and case are in like new condition. No nicks, scratches, cracks, etc. The action is great, especially for this price class. Sounds good, plays good, zero issues. The hard case has an accessories storage space, and the case can be locked (comes with keys).

Guitar has always been stored in a climate/humidity controlled environment.

For the money, this is an exceptional buy. I thought I'd give my ODT folks first shot before I go the Craigslist route.

I bought this guitar a few years ago with the intention of learning to play, but I never have, so I'm sending this to a home where it will be appreciated.

$150, no trades. Willing to meet in the above listed areas only. I'm free to meet about all weekend, and evenings after 5:00 or so.

Thanks for looking. If you or a friend/family member are just starting out, or if you're an experienced player, this guitar really is hard to beat for the money.

IMG_1556.JPG
IMG_1557.JPG
IMG_1558.JPG
IMG_1559.JPG
IMG_1560.JPG

Back
Top Bottom