Item Name: Item Gone: FS Airsoft M14 EBR + CZ P09 + TONS OF ACCESSORIES

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
CZ P09 "Suppressor Ready" - I actually bought this to see how it felt, I now have the real thing and its scary how similar they are. Very very well made, comes with 3x CO2 mags (These were $30 each).

Everything below has been fielded for less than 2-3 hours.

CYMA M14 EBR w/crane stock - Fielded once, new from Evike, comes with 2x Hi-cap mags, 5x King arms mid-cap mags, sling, illuminated 3-8x scope (riser already on the rifle), optic protector, 1 brand new set of batteries and the blue set is the one that came with the rifle, comes with 2 chargers. Never even got to shoot more than a midcap mag, game ended early due to weather.

2 things with the M14, I removed the orange tip and the rear sight broke. The day I assembled it all and was getting ready to sight it in, the second I turned the adjustment knob it snapped. Have all the pieces, still waiting for a replacement piece from CYMA.

Lancer Tactical goggles and 2x fog-tech wipes, greenish/grey helmet & wire face mask.

Multicam shirt and pants, fits me 6'1" 210lbs. 34" waist.

Not pictured is approximately 4800+ Lancer Tactical 30g BBs, and some extra .25g BBs. A mix of both were used with my M4 and the pistol. And 2 speed-loaders for the midcaps.

PM if interested. No trades. Will ship but note its quite expensive.

Pictures:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom