brandonmead

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
76   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AK47...Romanian 63...underfolder

Zip Code: 31032

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 800 (I’ll listen to trade offers)

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Romanian 63 AK47. Folding stock with reverse dong. Professionally assembled (Forest Bass @ Papa Cap Guns in Griffin) with all matching numbers with the exception of barrel and receiver. The front sight is not installed, but it is included (builder was going to scope it, that’s why the front sight is not installed). My pictures are terrible, but if you’re interested, I can get you some better ones.

Receiver: Morrissey
Barrel: nitide
No mag but promag metal ak mags work

Pictures:
9e143dd7-be89-47ca-bb52-3680fefeec29-jpeg.2192068

8dcbd7ef-0bfb-430f-ba1c-1cfd6a4b1a01-jpeg.2192069

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is this going to have to be totally disassembled enable to put the front sight on?....barrel removal?

Only thing you have to do is press the front sight on, then drill the 2 holes for the pins and tap them in. Some would say sight it in first then drill the pins but I just drill the pins after I press it on. They have all sighted in fine.

What tools would I need?

it helps to have a press and a jig to support the trunnion, but you could carefully tap it on with some tubing and a hammer if the press fit isn’t overly tight. You wouldn’t want to beat the ____ out of it to force it on. Better to use a press. Hth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom