5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS AMERICAN DEFENSE MANUFACTURING PREMIUM BCG

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 129.99

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Head Down Firearms is clearing out some older inventory!

We currently have 10 ADM Premium Bolt Carrier Groups

ADM’s bolt carrier was critically accessed at the component level. Every component was processed in accordance with the latest TDP including assembly, staking, all heat treats and shot peening to specification. Every component is given a finish pass for optimal surface finish, and grinding is actually done post heat treat where most manufacturers use shortcuts such as CNC machining post-heat treat, or no post heat treat machining at all. Half a dozen Melonite QPQ processing facilities were evaluated before selecting the finest corrosion resistant lubricous finish available. The BCG is so glassy smooth it requires no break in period. Consulting with a group of armed professionals with over 30 combined years of field use of M16 family rifles, the T&E testers unanimously agreed that the ADM BCG was the finest they had seen. To quote one of the testers- “I’m impressed- I’ve been issued 16 Colt rifles and the ADM bolt carrier group is a world apart. That achievement is phenomenally impressive to me.” The ADM bolt carrier is the finest bolt carrier group available today.

Materials & Construction
  • Material: 9310 Bolt
  • Material: 8620 Carrier
  • Material: 4340 Key, Cam Pin, Extractor
  • Black Nitride Finish
  • High pressure tested (HPT) Mag particle inspected (MPI)
  • Gas Key Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
  • Gas Key Staked Per Mil-Spec
  • Origin: Made in the USA
  • Weight: 11.4 oz
Get them while you can!

Pictures:
ff4cb2d07603c69fed023e341dd0807f-jpg.1772439

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom